SP Tools and SP Air is represented by over 40 International agents in 30 countries including a number of company owned and operated offices. The range covers Air Tools, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Auto Specialty Tools, Garage Equipment, Air Compressors and other associated product.
For almost 40 years SP has been at the forefront of design and manufacturing. We have maintained our position statement of “Manufactured for the Professional”. Research, development and innovation continues to drive us to produce a better product whilst listening to and satisfying the demands of the professional tradesman.
SP History and Ethos
• 2013 40th Birthday
• 2010 Introduced New SP TOOL power tool program
• 2007 Established sales office in Shanghai
• 2006 Introduced New SP TOOL hand tool program
• 2000 Start sponsorship of V8 Supercar series with Stone Brothers Racing in Australia
• 1998 Participated Le mans RACE in France
• 1996 Started SP AIR car race sponsor to Team KUNIMITSU of JGTC (Japan GT car race)
• 1996 Opened new Tokyo Office
• 1990 Established SP Tools Inc. in USA
• 1988 Started business Unit in Australia
• 1985 Started SP AIR Inc brand marketing.
• 1985 Changed name from Shinano Pneumatic to SP AIR Inc
• 1982 Established Sales and Repair office in USA
• 1976 Established Tokyo Sales office
• 1973 Established in Nagano Japan as Shinano Pneumatic, manufacturing SP Air Tools