Cart is empty
MAXITRANS COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MAXITRANS COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to competitions (Promotions) run by MaxiTRANS Industries Ltd (ABN 58 0067 971 73) or one of its related bodies corporate (Promoter), as named in the promotional post or advertisement announcing a Promotion (Announcement). By submitting an entry to a Promotion, you (Entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of a Promotion will be listed in its Announcement, including: the name of the Promoter; the prize and its value; the method of submission of entries; the start and end of the entry period; the date, criteria and method of selecting winning entries; and the date on which winning entries will be announced.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise by the Promoter, all Promotions will be games of skill determined in accordance with the stated criteria and will not incorporate any element of chance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s [Acceptable Use Policy], or any entries that the Promoter reasonably believes may have used or unfairly benefitted from the use of fake or duplicate profiles to circumvent or undermine a Promotion’s stated criteria.
- Winners will be declared on the same Facebook page on which a Promotion was announced at a date specified in the Announcement (Declaration), and contacted using their supplied contact information.
- Where the Promoter is unable to make contact with a Winner within five business days of the Declaration or a Winner does not claim their prize within ten business days of the Declaration, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new Winner in accordance with the stated criteria, and so on until a successful Winner has claimed the corresponding prize.
- Entry to a Promotion is free and limited to residents of Australia aged 18 or older. Any directors, officers or employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or their respective immediate family members, are not eligible to enter. Entries must be submitted and received within the entry period using the submission method specified in the Announcement, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries that are not properly transmitted or received.
- Entrants are solely responsible for: ensuring their compliance with these terms and conditions; ensuring that all information provided by them is accurate and complete; and any costs associated with preparing or submitting their entries, or collecting any prizes (unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Promoter).
- Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to use all intellectual property rights comprised in their entries, and grant to the Promoter an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, modify or adapt their entries for any purposes related to the Promotion, including without limitation posting or sharing entries on the Promoter’s Facebook page, or those of its related bodies corporate.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering a Promotion, Entrants are providing information to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- Other than in relation to any applicable consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded by law, Entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter and Facebook harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses (including legal expenses) with respect to, or arising out of, their participation in a Promotion or the receipt or use of a prize, including without limitation breach of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Any of the Promoter’s decisions in relation to a Promotion made under these terms and conditions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such decisions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw a Promotion if required to by law or due to any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions, together with Announcement, form the entire agreement between Entrants and the Promoter in relation to its subject matter, and is governed by the laws of Victoria. Entrants and the Promoter submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promoter is located at 346 Boundary Road, Derrimut Vic 3030.