Cart is empty
HELLA, Behr Hella Service, Textar, Don and MANN-FILTER
Tested by leading vehicle manufacturers. Fitted by leading technicians. HELLA
- HELLA was established in Germany in 1899, and HELLA Australia Pty Ltd established in Victoria in 1961 - HELLA's first production facility outside Germany;
- Today, HELLA is a global market listed family-run company with <33,000 employees across 125 locations in over 35 countries;
- The HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world, and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies, with sales in FY2015/16 exceeding $10b;
- Due to the consistent supply of high quality components and drive for constant innovation, HELLA remain a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers around the globe.
Behr Hella Service
- Behr Hella Service is a joint venture between leading OE suppliers BEHR & HELLA, and established in 2005;
- BEHR HELLA SERVICE is Europe’s largest manufacturer of automotive engine cooling and air-conditioning products, and are OE suppliers to vehicle manufacturers globally;
- Full range product portfolio has <6,000 high quality components from over 20 product groups, including compressors, condensors, expansion tanks, radiators and Visco clutches;
- Unequalled market coverage across multiple market sectors including commercial vehicles, bus, construction, agriculture, mining and marine.
Textar & Don
- Textar & DON are the commercial vehicle friction brands of TMD Friction, who are one of the worlds largest manufacturers of brake pads and brake linings, with more than 135 years of friction experience;
- Textar brake products utilise cutting-edge brake technology and are designed and engineered to offer maximum safety, performance, life and comfort;
- Textar has remained a leading partner to the majority of leading commercial vehicle, bus and coach manufacturers across the globe;
- The DON brand has retained a long standing reputation by offering a large range of quality brake friction products;
- Don brake parts benefit from TMD Frictions R&D and manufacturing expertise and represent excellent value for money, whilst never compromising on reliability or safety.
- MANN-FILTER is part of the Mann+Hummel Group, established in 1941 in Germany;
- With <20,000 employees across 70 locations globally; with annual sales exceeding $6b;
- With the slogan 'Perfect parts. Perfect service.', the MANN-FILTER brand is known globally to represent an extensive range of filters in original equipment quality;
- As a major OE supplier and having displayed an impressive track record for quality, service and innovation, Mann+Hummel make a perfect partner for HELLA Australia.